Non-bank lender offering to borrow up to 5,000 USD for one month to three years. One of two brands with which works – the other . The company has been offering various types of loans to consumers since 2005. Option credit is one of the few consumer credit providers to give such large unsecured loans – usually non-bank lenders give up to 500 or 3000 USD. Opportunities should not be confused with the Opportunity Loan offered by bank and other banks, which is a mortgage loan.
Borrow From Options Now
Fill out the application and confirm your registration to receive money in your bank account within one day of confirming the agreement.
Who can get a consumer loan on Options?
To get a credit of up to 5,000 USD, you need to:
- be a permanent resident of Latvia between the ages of 20 and 75;
- there shall be no delay in the payment of the credit or default on the debt;
- you need an account with a bank and have an active mobile phone connection;
- you need enough income to repay the loan.
It should be noted that prospective clients need to register and confirm their bank account. You will need to pay a registration fee of USD 4.00 from the bank account where you want the credit.
When signing up, you must provide true details of your monthly income and expenses, transfer the above USD 4 for your application and attach a statement of income / expenses for the last 6 months to your bank account. Your application will be processed within one business day, usually faster. If approved, a one-time fee will be charged. The loan can be easily managed and viewed on the website of Options. As with all loans, this can be repaid early without additional interest.
Offer for individuals
The main advantages of Options:
- Large amount – up to 5,000 USD and maturity up to 5 years;
- Easy and fast – get credit within one business day;
- Transparent loan terms;
- Reasonable interest rates compared to other non-bank lenders;
- Easily manage your loan online – find out your credit details, remaining amount, monthly payment amount, and return it prematurely via the Opportunities Credit website.
You can use Options for the following (and other) purposes:
- Tuition fees;
- Apartment or machine repair;
- For the daily purchase of goods and services;
- And many, many more.
The only one who should not use the loan is to cover other loan payments or debts (utility and other). Of course, we do not recommend making irresponsible purchases, as well as those purchases that you could easily save even without credit. If you need a smaller amount of credit, we recommend using fast credit or bank short term loans.
How to Apply for a Consumer Credit at Options
- Fill out the application with the desired amount and the repayment term.
- Fill out the application with details about yourself and other information.
- Add a bank account statement for the last 6 months.
- Confirm your bank account by transferring the registration fee.
- Sign the contract in one of the ways offered (courier service – free of charge).
- Get a consumer credit within one day of signing the contract.
Opportunities for credit working hours
For convenience of our clients, we also work on weekends. Opening hours on weekdays from 8am to 9pm and on weekends from 9am to 5pm. Calls are only accepted on weekdays from 8am to 5pm. Options has clearly defined terms and a section so everyone can get acquainted with consumer credit terms in the most convenient way.