- Time / Date of the game: Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Site: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
- TV channel: CBS – Jim Nantz (play-by-play) & Tony Romo (analyst). Locally, the game will be on WOIO-Channel 19.
- Streaming coverage: Sign up for fuboTV
- Local radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM) with Jim Donovan, Doug Dieken, Nathan Zegura (on the sidelines)
- Time: 90 degrees (it’s like 92 degrees) with 0% chance of rain. 13 MPH winds from the southwest.
- Chances: Chefs by 5.5
- Above / Below: 54.5
TV distribution card
Fans in the RED areas below will be able to watch Cleveland vs. Kansas City on CBS.
- The brown will have white jerseys and orange pants against Kansas City.
- RB Bruns Kareem Hunting was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the third round of the 2017 NFL Draft. Hunt led the NFL in the ground race in his rookie season at Kansas City.
- Browns Game Coordinator and RBs Coach Mitchell strain (1991) and OC Alex Van Pelt (1993) played for the Chiefs.
- Brown STC Mike Priefer served in the same capacity for the 2006-08 leaders.
- Browns Game Coordinator / WR Coach Chad o’shea began his NFL career as a volunteer assistant with the Chiefs in 2003 and was an assistant coach of the Special Teams / LB from 2004 to 2005.
- Brown DT Jordan elliot collegially played in Missouri from 2018-19.
- Heads G Andrew Wylie spent time with the Browns during the 2017 season.
- Chiefs OLB Coach Ken flajole was with the Browns from 2013 to 2015 as the team’s ILB coach.
- The Browns are 11-13-2 against the Chiefs.
- The last time these two teams met was in the playoffs on Jan. 17, 2022, with the Chiefs hanging on to win 22-17 to advance to the AFC Championship. Browns fans regret this game a lot, like WR Rashard Higgins escaped before the end of the first half, and QB Chad Henne’s end of the race that helped seal the game for Kansas City in relief.