UCLA @ Colorado
Current records: UCLA 12-2; Colorado 12-5
What there is to know
Get ready for a Pac-12 battle as the Colorado Buffaloes and the No. 9 UCLA Bruins face off at 9 p.m. ET this past Saturday at the CU Events Center. Colorado is about to snap a three-game losing streak at home.
The Buffaloes were close but no cigar last Thursday as they lost 61-58 to the Southern California Trojans. One thing holding Colorado back was the lackluster play of guard Keesawn Barthelemy, who didn’t have his best game: He finished with just nine points on a 3-for-11 shot in 26 minutes on the field.
Meanwhile, though it wasn’t a dominating performance, UCLA beat the Utah Utes 63-58 last Thursday. Guard Johnny Juzang took over for UCLA, finishing with 28 points (a whopping 44% of their total).
Colorado is expected to lose this next by 3.5. They are an ATS bet as they have a 5-10-2 ATS record.
UCLA’s win took them to 12-2 while Colorado’s loss dropped them to 12-5. Juzang will be someone to watch after picking up 28 points last Thursday. Let’s see if he can build on that strong performance or if Colorado’s defense can bottle him up.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 9 p.m. ET
- Or: CU Event Center – Boulder, Colorado
- TV: Pac-12 networks
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Ticket cost: $69.48
The Bruins are 3.5-point favorites against the Buffaloes, according to the latest college basketball odds.
Bettors moved slightly against the Bruins, as the game opened with the Bruins as the 5-point favorite.
UCLA has won six of its last 11 games against Colorado.
- December 01, 2021 – UCLA 73 vs. Colorado 61
- February 27, 2021 – Colorado 70 vs. UCLA 61
- January 02, 2021 – UCLA 65 vs. Colorado 62
- February 22, 2020 – UCLA 70 vs. Colorado 63
- January 30, 2020 – UCLA 72 vs. Colorado 68
- March 07, 2019 – Colorado 93 vs. UCLA 68
- February 06, 2019 – Colorado 84 vs. UCLA 73
- February 25, 2018 – Colorado 80 vs. UCLA 76
- January 13, 2018 – Colorado 68 vs. UCLA 59
- January 12, 2017 – UCLA 104 vs. Colorado 89
- February 20, 2016 – UCLA 77 vs. Colorado 53
Colorado Injury Report
- Elijah Parquet: game decision (undisclosed)
- Javon Ruffin: game time decision (knee)
- Quincy Allen: Out for the Season (Hip)
Injury report for UCLA
- David Singleton: game time decision (header)
- Mac Etienne: absent for the season (undisclosed)
- Will McClendon: out for the season (knee)