End of the world club and Space Channel 5 VR A bit awesome News Flash! Developer Grounding, Inc. has issued new shares to NetEase Games through a third-party grant, the company said. There is no change in the autonomy of the company by the issuance of these shares, and management will continue around its current administration.
In addition, Grounding has entered into a basic agreement for a business alliance with 2D Fantasista, a company specializing in the development of casual games, and ArAtA, a company well-established in the development of 3D games.
The reasons for these partnerships are as follows:
- To strengthen development and create new intellectual property – Through the cooperation of Grounding and NetEase Games, Grounding will be able to create an environment in which it can develop games in a wider variety of genres and actively promote the development of its own original intellectual property in the future.
- Speed ââup recruitment – In order to actively develop its own titles, Grounding will use this funding to strengthen its business infrastructure and hire additional development staff using the know-how of recruitment experts from 2DFantasista and ArtAtA.
Along with this announcement, Grounding will recruit staff to strengthen its organization. More information is available on its corporate website.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the entire article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No comments behind the wheelincluding trolling, baiting or posting poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging for port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a reviewer is breaking this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.