The Colgate Raiders (17-11, 13-2 Patriot) will look to extend a nine-game winning streak by hosting the American Eagles (8-19, 4-11 Patriot) on Monday, February 21, 2022 at Cotterell Court. It airs at 6:30 p.m. ET.
In their last game, the Raiders got a team-high 18 points from Nelly Cummings en route to a 72-53 win over Boston University on Saturday. They were favored by 6.5 points and covered the spread, and the teams combined to score 125 points to go under the total of 144.5 points. The Eagles beat Army 83-67 in their final game on Saturday. Colin Smalls scored a team-high 17 points to lead the team to victory. They covered the gap as underdogs by 3.5 points, and the teams combined to come out on top on the 134.5-point total.
Find out everything you need to know about this NCAA men’s basketball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. You can watch this match live in the United States on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Colgate vs. American with fuboTV
Who are Colgate’s key players?
- The Raiders’ leading scorer is Cummings, who is averaging 15.2 points per game.
- Tucker Richardson leads Colgate with 3.6 assists per game and Keegan Records paces the team with 6.1 rebounds per outing.
- Jack Ferguson is the Raiders’ leading three-point shooter, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Colgate’s block leader is Records, which averages 1.7 per game. Cummings leads the team with an average of 1.2 steals per game.
Who are the key players for American?
- Stacy Beckton Jr. is scoring 12.8 points per game and is the Eagles’ leading scorer.
- Johnny O’Neil puts up a stat line of 4.8 rebounds, 8.3 points and 1.6 assists per game for the American to take the team’s top rebounding spot. Elijah Stephens leads the way in assists with 2.5 per game, adding 6.4 points and 1.7 rebounds per outing.
- O’Neil is averaging 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.
- America’s steals leader is Beckton (1.4 per game) and its blocks leader is O’Neil (1.0 per game).
Key Stats for Colgate vs. American
- This season, the Raiders have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% less than the 48.2% shooting percentage the Eagles’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games, Colgate is shooting better than 48.2 percent from the field, it’s 6-4 ATS and 9-2 overall.
- The American is 10-7 ATS and 7-10 overall when shooting better than 42.9 percent from the field.
- Colgate is 10-6 against the spread and an 11-7 record in games this season when the team hit more than 34.8 percent of its three-point shots.
- American is 7-6 ATS and 5-8 when making more than 32.9 percent of its three-point attempts.
- The Raiders’ 10.0 three-pointers per game this season is 4.8 more on average than the 5.2 per game the Eagles are giving up.
- Colgate is 12-5-1 ATS and 14-6 overall when connecting on more threes than opponents, while the American is 3-12-0 against gap and 2-13 straight in games when shot from distance. .
- The Raiders are the 14th-best three-point shooting team in college basketball, while the Eagles are giving up 93rd-fewest marks from deep.
Who is the favorite to win Colgate against American?
If you want to watch this game live from the United States, go to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).