Find out how to watch the game between Manchester City and Crystal Palace on March 14, including streaming TV options, playing time, odds and more.
Manchester City and Crystal Palace face off in their second Premier League fixture of the season on Monday after Crystal Palace won the opener 2-0. It starts at 4:00 p.m. ET.
Manchester City secured a victory on March 6 against Manchester United with the final score 4-1. The Manchester City winner took 16 more shots in the contest, 20 to four. Kevin De Bruyne and Riyad Mahrez scored all four goals for their team in the game against Manchester United. Crystal Palace picked up a 2-0 road win over Wolverhampton Wanderers in their last game on March 5. Both teams had 11 shots. Jean-Philippe Mateta and Wilfried Zaha paced Crystal Palace with a goal each. They had two and one hits, respectively.
Check out all the detailed information about this football match including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. You can watch this match live in the United States on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
What time is Manchester City vs Crystal Palace?
- Match day: Monday, March 14, 2022
- Game time: 4:00 p.m. ET, 3:00 p.m. CT, 2:00 p.m. MT, 1:00 p.m. PT
- Arena: Selhurst Park
- TV: American Network
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are Manchester City’s key players?
- With 22 shots on goal for 10 goals, Raheem Sterling is Manchester City’s top scorer this season.
- Another major contributor for Manchester City is Mahrez. He has 10 goals and 19 shots on goal.
- Averaging 1.6 chances created per game, Bernardo Silva has been a dynamic playmaker for Manchester City this season. He also scored seven goals.
Who are the key players at Crystal Palace?
- Crystal Palace’s top scorer this season is Zaha, with nine goals in 23 games, on 28 shots (1.2 shots per game).
- Crystal Palace also got eight goals in 24 games from Conor Gallagher.
- Gallagher also leads Crystal Palace in chances created, with 30 (1.3 per game) plus four assists.
Key stats for Manchester City vs Crystal Palace
- In the Premier League, Manchester City scored 68 goals in 28 games (second in the league) and Crystal Palace conceded 38 in 28 games (10th).
- Offensively, Crystal Palace is 10th in the Premier League (39 goals, 1.4 per game). And defensively, Manchester City is first (18 goals conceded, 0.6 per game).
- With 68 goals scored and 18 conceded, Manchester City are second in the Premier League in goal differential.
- Crystal Palace’s goal difference (+1) is 10th in the Premier League.
Who is the favorite to win Manchester City against Crystal Palace?
- Manchester City odds: -320
- Crystal Palace odds: +886
- Draw odds: +436
If you want to watch this game live from the United States, go to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).