The Minnesota Timberwolves (27-25) are double-digit favorites against the Detroit Pistons (12-40) on Feb. 6, 2022. The line is set at Minnesota -12.5. The matchup point total is set at 230.5.
The Timberwolves won 102-93 over the Pistons when they played Friday. Anthony Edwards scored 25 points for the Timberwolves, while Saddiq Bey led the Pistons with 21. The Timberwolves covered the gap by 10.5 points and the game went under 214.5 over/under for the match.
Find out everything you need to know about this NBA basketball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. You can watch this match live in the United States on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Minnesota vs. Detroit with fuboTV
- Match day: Sunday, February 6, 2022
- Game time: 3:30 p.m. ET
- Arena: target center
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are Minnesota’s key players?
- The points and rebounds leader for the Timberwolves is Karl-Anthony Towns. He is scoring 24.3 points per game and pulling 9.6 rebounds.
- Minnesota’s assists leader is D’Angelo Russell, who has 6.9 assists per game.
- Edwards knocks down 3.2 threes per game to lead the Timberwolves.
- Jarred Vanderbilt leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Towns collects 1.2 blocks in a contest to beat Minnesota.
Who are the key players for Detroit?
- The Pistons’ Cade Cunningham is averaging enough points (15.8 per game) and assists (5.2 per game) to sit atop the team standings.
- Isaiah Stewart leads Detroit’s rebounding charts with 8.3 rebounds per game. He’s also scoring 7.9 points and veering on 1.1 assists per game.
- Bey is the leading scorer from the three-point line for the Pistons, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Detroit’s leader in steals is Cunningham with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stewart with 1.1 per game.
Key stats for Minnesota vs. Detroit
- The Timberwolves are shooting 44.6 percent from the field this season, 2.6 percentage points shy of the 47.2 percent the Pistons allow opponents.
- In games, Minnesota is shooting better than 47.2 percent from the field, it’s 15-2 ATS and 15-2 overall.
- The Pistons’ 42.0 percent shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.3 percentage points lower than the Timberwolves have given up to their opponents (45.3 percent).
- Minnesota has gone 15-5 ATS and 14-6 straight in games this season when the team knocked down more than 36.7 percent of its three-point shots.
- Detroit is 13-4 ATS and 5-12 when making more than 34.8 percent of its three-point attempts.
- The Timberwolves’ 14.3 three-pointers per game this season is 3.1 more on average than the 11.2 per game the Pistons are giving up.
- Minnesota has gone 18-13-0 ATS and 17-14 overall this season in games where it has beaten opponents from the three-point line. When Detroit makes less than three points than its opponents, it’s 10-19-0 ATS and 7-22 straight.
- The Timberwolves rank third in the NBA in three-pointers, while the Pistons allow 14th under three in the league.
Who is the favorite to win Minnesota against Detroit?
- Favorite: Timber wolves (-12.5)
- Total: 230.5
To watch this game live from the USA, go to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).