The Philadelphia Phillies (12-16) and Seattle Mariners (13-16) face off at T-Mobile Park on Tuesday, starting at 9:40 p.m. ET.
On the mound for the Phillies will be Aaron Nola (1-3), opposed by Robbie Ray of the Mariners (2-3).
The Phillies won 9-0 yesterday against the Mariners. Jean Segura went 2 for 4 with a home run and three RBIs in the win.
Find out everything you need to know about this MLB baseball game, including the date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online for free. You can watch this match live in the United States on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Philadelphia Phillies vs. Seattle Mariners with fuboTV
- Match day: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Game time: 9:40 p.m. ET
- TV: ROOT SPORTS North West (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the Phillies’ key players?
- Nola (1-3) will take the mound for the Phillies and make his seventh start of the season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in six games this season with an ERA of 3.37, a strikeout ratio of 6.833 and a WHIP of .865.
- Bryce Harper drove in a team-leading 19 points.
- Kyle Schwarber showed his power by leading his team with seven homers.
- Nicholas Castellanos is .293 with six doubles, four homers and nine walks.
- Alec Bohm leads the Phillies with a .312 batting average.
Who are the key players for the Mariners?
- Ray (2-3) gets the go-ahead for the Mariners in his seventh start of the season. He has a 4.38 ERA in 37 innings pitched, with 31 strikeouts.
- In six games this season, the 30-year-old has a 4.38 ERA, with 7.5 strikeouts in nine innings. Opponents are hitting .239 against him.
- Ty France recorded a team-high 22 RBIs.
- JP Crawford is batting .340 to lead the lineup.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .246 with six doubles, a triple, a home run and 11 walks.
- Eugenio Suarez leads the Mariners with six long balls.
The Phillies’ last 10 games
- In the last 10 games, Schwarber has beaten the Phillies with three homers.
- Over the past 10 games, Philadelphia has batted .401 with 2.7 extra hits per game.
- Philadelphia has gone 4.2 points per outing in its last 10 games.
- Philadelphia batters are averaging 8.8 strikeouts and 3.9 strikeouts per strikeout over the past 10 games.
- Over the last 10 games, the Philadelphia pitchers have a collective ERA of 3.24.
The Mariners’ last 10 games
- Jesse Winker has been key for Seattle lately with 11 hits, a .308 OBP plus a .447 hitting percentage over the last 10 games.
- Seattle is batting .335 with 18 extra hits in its last 10 games.
- Seattle has scored 24 points in its last 10 games.
- Seattle has 74 strikeouts in its last 10 games.
- The Seattle pitcher has a 5.07 ERA over the last 10 games.
Who is the favorite to win the Phillies against the Mariners?
- Prefer: Phillies (-120)
- Total: 7 (Y: -103 You : -117)
If you want to watch this game live from the United States, log on to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).