XCOM-inspired turn-based RAM pressure, the story-based, online multiplayer PvP / PvE game developed by GDT (ARENA online) and QuadCom Interactive – is now available on Steam in full version!
Inspired by the classic XCOM, RAM pressure merges turn-based third-person combat with a deeply satisfying sci-fi narrative setting, unlike XCOM, PvP battles. Meticulously crafted, the game also features stunning visuals, punchy sound effects, and a truly massive selection of weapons, classes, and abilities for players of all skill levels.
Some of the key features of the game:
- Experience intense tactical online multiplayer action in hotspots around the world.
- Explore a deep narrative designed for a single player and multiplayer.
- Team up with co-op PvE missions and 1 × 1 and 2 × 2 PvP firefights!
- Upgrade your weapons and armor from a wide selection of 100 weapons and 10 weapon classes, including high-tech and alien weapons.
- Customize your characters with 12 classes and 160 skills.
- Destroy the environment – for tactical purposes, of course!
Enjoy procedurally generated maps and day / night missions, as well as changing weather conditions.
In physics, “dynamic pressure” is exerted on a body moving through a fluid medium, caused by loose relative movement of the fluid rather than random thermal movement – resulting in a drag force exerted on the body. A meteoroid traveling at supersonic speeds through Earth’s atmosphere produces a shock wave generated by the extremely rapid compression of air in front of the meteoroid. It is primarily this dynamic pressure (rather than friction) that heats the air which, in turn, heats the meteoroid as it circulates around it. Source: Wikipedia
Hello fellow readers! If you want to contact us and participate in our Discussion forums, be sure to visit our Forum. We’re more than sure you’ll find something useful there, as most news gets there first. The forum is new, so be the first to say hello!